TunnelBear for Mac (2020 Latest) Download free from TunnelBear Inc. and review by iphone8info.com.
Simple, personal, free access to the global Internet that you like. This application helps you connect to virtual private networks to maintain your privacy. This application was developed by TunnelBear Inc. and updated to the latest version in More than a year ago. Download it free now at iphone8info.com.
Review TunnelBear for Mac
TunnelBear for Mac is the easiest in the world to use consumer VPN software that safely “tunnels” your internet connection to locations around the world. This tool can be used to protect your privacy, to bypass internet censorship and to experience the internet as people in other countries experience it. Download, Install or Update TunnelBear for Mac!
This application wants to bring the benefits of VPN to everyone with a very simple application for PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices. Download TunnelBear free for macOS today and enjoy open and unlimited Internet.
TunnelBear for Mac Technical Information
Software Name: TunnelBear for Mac
File Size: 25.6 MB
Developer: TunnelBear Inc.
Version: TunnelBear 3.9.9
Requirement: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Features and Highlights
Secure your data and hide your IP address behind bears.
Enjoy the Internet as if you were in another country
The Bear Tunnel for Mac can “break through” you around sensors and block sites to other countries that you choose.
Zap is a creepy tracker
Block trackers of websites (ads, analytics, scripts, social buttons) that track what you and your family do online.
Note: Requires a 64-bit processor and TunnelBear account. The demo version is limited to 500MB of free data every month.
Installing TunnelBear on MAC
Most Mac OS applications that are downloaded from outside the App Store enter the DMG file. Like if you want to download TunnelBear for mac from this page, you will immediately get the .dmg installation file to your MAC.
- First, download the TunnelBear .dmg installation file from the official link above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you will see a Finder window.
- Often this includes the application itself, some form of arrows, and shortcuts to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application icon to your Applications folder
- And you are done: TunnelBear is now installed.
- When you finish installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: You don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TunnelBear for MAC!
Available apps: Torch Browser for Mac
Uninstall Apps on MAC
- Click the Launchpad icon on your Mac Dock.
- Find the TunnelBear that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TunnelBear icon until it starts vibrating.
- Click the X in the upper left corner of the application icon.
- Click Delete.
That’s all the review about TunnelBear for Mac. If there are suggestions, please write in the comments column because of your suggestions to be able to advance this website. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next Mac software update.