ApowerMirror for Mac – Download the latest version (220.127.116.11) of ApowerMirror – Mirror & Control for MAC PC and iOS / iPad directly from the official site for free now. It is safe and secure.
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring program for both iOS and Android apps, with full Windows and Mac compatibility. With phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher that support Chromecast, users can install this program to share screens with PCs. Any iOS device with AirPlay capability can also display mobile screens on a computer using this tool.
It supports streaming videos, photos and other media files from the cellphone to the computer monitor or projector wirelessly. Display options include Full Screen mode or Landscape mode, which gives you different display options on a more comfortable and larger screen that everyone can see at the same time.
ApowerMirror allows you to control your Android from a PC smoothly. Easily manipulate the phone screen with your mouse and keyboard, including WhatsApp messages and SMS text messages. Game lovers can play Android-based games on their computers without an emulator and without rooting the device.
ApowerMirror comes with additional features for recording mobile screens and taking screenshots. Unlike other similar applications, it offers an amazing user experience, regarding simple operation and convenience for recording all activities on a cellphone screen from a PC.
Note: 3 day trial for VIP accounts. Not all features are available in the demo-version.
ApowerMirror for Mac Technical Information
Software name: ApowerMirror for Mac
Version: ApowerMirror 18.104.22.168
Developer: Apowersoft Ltd.
OS Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
How To Install ApowerMirror on Mac
To install ApowerMirror – Mirror & Control 2020 for MAC, you must first install Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. With this android emulator application, you can download the full version of ApowerMirror – Mirror & Control on your MAC PC and iOS / iPAD.
- First, go to this page to download Bluestacks for MAC or go to this page to download the Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instructions to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator application on the MAC.
- After bluestacks starts, please log in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open the Google Play Store and search for “ApowerMirror – Mirror & Control”
- Select an application from the list of search results. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you downloaded from the link above this article with Bluestacks / NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the final step, Right Click then install.
- So. Now you can use ApowerMirror – Mirror & Control on your MAC.
- Enjoy the application!
Other software: TunnelBear for Mac
That was the article about Review ApowerMirror for Mac. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.